YWCP Chromebook Distribution Effort
Thursday 3/19 : 9:00-11:00 am
At this time, this is the FINAL distribution planned. If you cannot pick up your daughter’s YWCP Chromebook, they can still access online learning from other computers and devices. Please find instructional resources here. This is by no means a perfect plan and students will not be held responsible for work due to lack of access to computers or the internet. We are assessing in an ongoing way if and when we can hold another distribution event.
- What: YWCP Chromebook Distribution Effort
- Where: YWCP 133 Hoover Drive- Back Parking Lot
- When: Thursday March 19th
- Time: Between 9:00 – 11:00 am
****IF THE GOVERNOR ORDERS A MANDATORY LOCKDOWN THIS EFFORT WILL BE POSTPONED***
Please read the following directions carefully.
- Please be patient and plan on some wait time.
- Before you leave the house – Write your daughter’s name and grade on a piece of paper.
- Drive to the far back parking lot near our main entrance.
- Follow traffic patterns and stay in your car.
- Hand the paper with your daughter’s name and grade to YWCP staff as they approach your car.
- Keep your car running and continue to pull up while the Chromebook is fetched.
- YWCP Staff will hand you a brown paper grocery bag with Chromebook, charger, and some other resource materials inside.
- Drive Away Home – Keep checking the YWCP website and expect our teacher’s directions to students to become more detailed in the coming days and weeks.