Food Service Info by District
Families should refer to their home school district for up to date information
Rochester City School District
The following Recreation Centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday to provide pre-packaged breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the city’s school-age children:
- Adams Street, 85 Adams St.
- Ave D, 200 Ave. D
- Carter St., 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell, 524 Campbell St.
- Frederick Douglass, 990 South Ave.
- Flint Street, 271 Flint St.
- David Gantt, 700 North St.
- Trenton and Pamela Jackson (Clinton-Baden), 485 N. Clinton Ave.
- Thomas Ryan, 530 Webster Ave.
The following RCSD schools will provide grab-and-go breakfast and lunch between 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
- East Upper & Lower School, 1801 E. Main St.
- Freddy Thomas Campus, 625 Scio St.
- The former Jefferson High School, 1 Edgerton Pk.
- James Monroe High School, 164 Alexander St.
- John Williams School No. 5, 555 Plymouth Ave.
- Wilson Foundation Academy, 200 Genesee St.
- School #42, 3330 Lake Ave.
In addition, families needing assistance regarding food, shelter or other non-medical services are encouraged to call Lifeline at 211.
Greece Central School District
Greece Central Meal Distribution Program – Free Breakfast and Lunch Beginning Tuesday March 17
Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis, Greece Central will be providing FREE grab and go meals (breakfast and lunch) to all children ages 18 and under. Each child will receive up to two meals per day. Per USDA regulations, the child MUST be present in order for meals to be provided.
THIS PROGRAM WILL BE FOR PICK UP OF FOOD ONLY.
Meals will be provided Monday – Friday Starting Tuesday, March 17
*Breakfast 8-10 a.m. *Lunch 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Autumn Lane Elementary School 2089 Maiden Lane
- Lakeshore Elementary School 1200 Latta Road
- Longridge Elementary School 190 Longridge Avenue
- West Ridge Elementary School 1010 English Road
- Odyssey Academy 750 Maiden Lane
FOOD IS NOT TO BE CONSUMED ONSITE. WE ENCOURAGE FAMILIES TO BE PROACTIVE IN REDUCING THE RISK OF COVID-19 BY NOT CONGREGATING AFTER PICK UP OF MEALS.
The East Irondequoit School Nutrition Program is participating in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s School Closure Meal Program, which provides free meals to students during the school closure.All kids in the community, 18 years and younger, can participate; you do not need to be an East Irondequoit resident. Questions please call: 339-1577
- When? Monday, March 16 for lunch (11am-1pm), and then breakfast and lunch continuing until schools reopen.
- What time? 8-10am (breakfast) and 11am-1:00pm (lunch)
- Where? Main Entrance of every school in the East Irondequoit School District
- How Much? FREE!
There are no income requirements or registration. Parents, guardians, and senior citizens can also purchase a meal for a nominal fee of $2 for breakfast and $4 for lunch. This program is fully funded by the USDA, there is no cost to the district taxpayers.
Staring Tuesday, March 17th West Irondequoit will serve breakfast/lunch to all students at 8 different sites around the district. The West Irondequoit district will share specific details later today, Monday.
For Monday only, any West Irondequoit students may get lunch at any East Irondequoit school building.
Gates-Chili Central School District
Any child in the community, 18 years and younger, may get a free meal.
- What: Free meals to go
- When: Weekday lunch 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. beginning March 17
- Weekday breakfast 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. beginning March 18, Until schools reopen
- Gates-Chili Middle School, 2 Spartan Way
- Walt Disney Elementary School, 175 Coldwater Road
- Paul Road Elementary School, 571 Paul Road
There are no income requirements or registration.
OTHER NON-FOOD RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES: