Online Educational Resources
**Students should first go to www.classroom.google.com and sign in with their YWCP email and password to access any google classrooms set up by their teachers.**
English Language Arts
- www.newsela.com – High interest articles with comprehension questions
- www.scholastic.com – Reading materials for all ages
- http://www.readwritethink.org/ – Educational articles and interactive questions
- www.noredink.com – Helps to build writing skills
- https://eblireads.com/non-fiction-read-alouds/ – Non-Fiction Read Alouds
- www.jmap.org – Regents exam practice and worksheets
- https://www.emathinstruction.com/courses/ – In depth instruction for Regents level course- including videos and lessons
- https://www.prodigygame.com/ – Practice math skills grades 7 and 8
- www.coolmath.com – Fun mathematic games for 7-12 students
- https://www.commonsense.org/education/top-picks/terrific-websites-for-science – Science based interactive websites.
- https://www.khanacademy.org/science/high-school-biology – Learn about the scientific method, experiments, and other tools scientists use to test their ideas and make discoveries.
- https://www.nysedregents.org/regents_sci.html – Previous Science Regents Exams and answers
- https://www.onboces.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=202&dataid=674&FileName=living+environment+regents+-+curriculum+map+_+resources.pdf – Textbook Resource
- https://learninglab.si.edu/ – Understand history, art, culture, and the sciences through inquiry and analysis.
- www.newvisions.org – Lessons and Instruction to help guide students in Global and US History
- www.khanacademy.com – Lessons and resources for all content areas
- www.quizlet.com – Learning tools and pre-made flashcards for all subject areas
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvIdgTx9djKO6SjyvPDsoGlkgE3iExmi3qh2KRRku_w/preview?fbclid=IwAR08LwamkEyE_XFi3Rrm2ruea85BQVEWKdrliMmMdSgp_KUzA5rSwW0ZtnY – 30 Virtual Field Trips with Links