School, Sports & Work Permit Physicals at Strong
University of Rochester 2019 School and Health Physicals Program
Registration in the Strong Memorial Hospital Main Lobby (Next to Silver Elevators)
Thursday August 15th
Thursday, August 29th
Thursday, September 12th
6:00-8:00pm, Registration starts at 5:30pm
- No Appointment Required. Up to 125 patients will be seen each night.
- Parking is available in the Ramp Garage for $6 & RTS Bus Service is available from Downtown Rochester.
NYSED requires a physical exam for new entrants and students in Pre-K or K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, & 11. Physicals are also needed for sports and work permits. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Youth ages 4-19 are eligible.
- Children younger than 17 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- 17-year-olds must bring a signed parent consent form if they come without their parent or guardian. The Rochester City School District Parent Consent for health exam form is available online at www.rcsdk12.org/Page/840
- Bring name, phone number and address of your doctor if you have one and please make an appointment to followup with them. This physical DOES NOT replace your annual physical.
- Patients with health insurance coverage must bring their Insurance ID Card. While no one will pay out of pocket, insurance may be billed if you are insured.