University of Rochester 2019 School and Health Physicals Program
Registration in the Strong Memorial Hospital Main Lobby (Next to Silver Elevators)
Thursday August 15th
Thursday, August 29th
Thursday, September 12th
6:00-8:00pm, Registration starts at 5:30pm
- No Appointment Required. Up to 125 patients will be seen each night.
- Parking is available in the Ramp Garage for $6 & RTS Bus Service is available from Downtown Rochester.
NYSED requires a physical exam for new entrants and students in Pre-K or K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, & 11. Physicals are also needed for sports and work permits. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Youth ages 4-19 are eligible.
- Children younger than 17 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- 17-year-olds must bring a signed parent consent form if they come without their parent or guardian. The Rochester City School District Parent Consent for health exam form is available online at www.rcsdk12.org/Page/840
- Bring name, phone number and address of your doctor if you have one and please make an appointment to followup with them. This physical DOES NOT replace your annual physical.
- Patients with health insurance coverage must bring their Insurance ID Card. While no one will pay out of pocket, insurance may be billed if you are insured.